Wildmoor Spa & Health Club is open for treatments to members
and non-members All treatment times shown include time to prepare for and relax from
your individual treatment experience. Spa treatments are non-transferable.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT and are subject to change
without prior notice. A credit or debit card will be required to secure
your treatment booking.
Wildmoor Spa is open to individuals over the age of 18 years only.
All Wildmoor Spa treatments are suitable for both male and female
Please advise us at time of booking, of any medical conditions
or health concerns you may have, or if you are under your GP’s
guidance. This enables us to schedule the most appropriate treatment
for you as some treatments may be unsuitable / contra indicated or
For your comfort we recommend that you check in to the Spa 15
minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. Regretfully, late arrival
may mean a reduced treatment time or the inability to participate in
some aspect of your experience.
Tinting / Spray Tanning / VPL
If you are looking to schedule any tinting, tanning or VPL treatments
you will be required to have a patch test at Wildmoor at least 48
hours prior to your desired treatment date. If you have not been
registered for a patch test we will unfortunately not be able to offer
you this treatment.
Unsure of what treatment to choose?
Then call us today and speak to one of our team who will support
you in making the best choice.
To ensure your preferred dates and times are available, we do
encourage all our members and guests to book in advance to avoid
Cancellation & Bookings
A 100% cancellation fee will be incurred for all treatments not
cancelled 24 hours prior to the scheduled treatment time.
A 100% cancellation fee will be incurred for all spa days not cancelled
48 hours prior to the scheduled spa day. Spa day group bookings
of 6 or more persons will be required to give 7 days notification of
cancellation or amends without incurring a financial penalty.
Unfortunately we are unable to confirm your treatment time before
arrival. They will be scheduled between 9.00am and 5.00pm on the
day of your visit. Requests can be made for specific times however
they cannot be guaranteed and we cannot guarantee treatments will be
scheduled at the same time as others. We cannot guarantee availability
for extra spa treatments if they are not booked at the same time as
your spa day.
Spa Etiquette & Helpful Hints
• Wildmoor operates a mobile free policy throughout the spa area and treatment
• Wildmoor and the surrounding grounds are a strictly no-smoking environment.
• We request that all guests respect the atmosphere of the relaxation and
tranquillity within our spa and treatment areas.
• If you are having an individual treatment at Wildmoor robes, towels and
slippers are available to hire for a nominal fee.
• Ensure you shower cosmetics and perfume products from your skin and hair
before using any of the heat and wet facilities.
• Allow yourself plenty of time to rest in between each of our hot rooms.
• Ensure you drink plenty of water after your treatment experience.
• Remember to bring open-toed footwear if you have scheduled a pedicure.
• Do ask about last minute availability on arrival if you wish to add further
• Remember, this is your time, so do let us know what else we can do to ensure
your day is all that it can be for you.
• As a member of Wildmoor Spa, take advantage of our ‘exclusive’ weekly
• Subscribe to our events mailings and receive your exclusive pre-invites to
upcoming new treatment and product launches and our seasonal sales.
Sign up for a loyalty card and receive points on all spa treatments and retail
As a member you receive 20% off all treatments in this Brochure*
*Management have the rights to withdraw these offers at any time.